Talk about cute, wow.
Did Reagan get her hair cut also? She's looks adorable.
What beatiful pictures, that one of Reagan with the hat belongs in a magazine.If I can,t get through then this is Grandma under anonymous
Grat pictures of the kiddos! We can't wait to see you guys, when are you coming down?
Such cute kids!! So I think we're gonna just miss you when we're in Califorina. The cruise is the 10th to the 15! How sad :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Talk about cute, wow.
Did Reagan get her hair cut also? She's looks adorable.
What beatiful pictures, that one of Reagan with the hat belongs in a magazine.
If I can,t get through then this is Grandma under anonymous
Grat pictures of the kiddos! We can't wait to see you guys, when are you coming down?
Such cute kids!! So I think we're gonna just miss you when we're in Califorina. The cruise is the 10th to the 15! How sad :(
Post a Comment