Since I’m an objective reporter, I will not give my opinion on the case. Plus, I don’t want my political aspirations destroyed because of posts on my blog. Also, because I don’t want our blog to turn into a political forum, I have disabled comments. However, I encourage you to comment on how cute Merrick and Reagan are on later posts.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
California Supreme Court to Hear Case on Same Sex Marriage
Today, March 4, 2008 at 9AM, the California Supreme Court is going to hear a case about whether same-sex marriage violates the California Constitution. Since the court house is only a block away I thought I would do some eye witness reporting on what could be a very historical event. The court should issue their final ruling in the next 90 days or so.
Since I’m an objective reporter, I will not give my opinion on the case. Plus, I don’t want my political aspirations destroyed because of posts on my blog. Also, because I don’t want our blog to turn into a political forum, I have disabled comments. However, I encourage you to comment on how cute Merrick and Reagan are on later posts.


Since I’m an objective reporter, I will not give my opinion on the case. Plus, I don’t want my political aspirations destroyed because of posts on my blog. Also, because I don’t want our blog to turn into a political forum, I have disabled comments. However, I encourage you to comment on how cute Merrick and Reagan are on later posts.


