Sunday, March 30, 2008

March Madness and More





This week has been very busy. I finally finished my paper on the admissibility of parol evidence to satisfy the statute of frauds, and turned it in on Monday. I also obtained an externship with a federal judge in SF, so I will do that instead of going to school next fall. Stacy has been very busy reading the Twilight Books. I think she is on the third one already, and she just started last Thursday.
As far as sports go: UCLA is in the final four for the third year in a row. Hopefully this will be the year when they can finally pull it off. We went to Melvin's yesterday to watch the big game, and cheer as UCLA dominated Xavier. As you can see from dressing the kids up, we are excited about the upcoming baseball season that starts tomorrow. Go Dodgers. Also, the Lakers are looking good and should do well in the playoffs, so it is a good time to be a LA sports fan.

8 comments:

Dustin said...

Couldn't agree with you more Chris. I can't wait for the Lakers to get Bynum and Gasol back. UCLA looks tough, Memphis should be a good game, I think if UCLA can make through Memphis, they will take it all. As for the Dodgers, we need to look into some season tickets. I would love to go to a bunch of games this year. At least buy some ticket package like you guys have done in the past. Amen.

Dustin said...

p.s. I just bought some disc golf discs on ebay, they should be arriving any day. You better keep up on the game or I will be destroying you all too soon.

Kelda said...

Yay for Twilight!! Are you liking them Stacy?

Chelsea F. said...

I love that first pic!! Woohoo for Twillight- have to know if you are a fan of Team Jacob or Team Edward. I'm a Jacob fan myself =).

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

I absolutly love the Twilight books! Thank you everyone for recommending them and thank you to Gramma Dorothy for letting me borrow the first book. I now own all three books. I am about half way through Eclipse, and am anticipating how it will end.
I am totally crazy about Edward. Go team Edward!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Isn't funny us girls just want to talk about the Twilight Series. BTW-I am also a Jacob fan for now. Well see how it goes as the series progresses.

Go Lakers!

Kelda said...

Edward fan all the way!!! Glad I'm not alone Stacy! heh

Castle