Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Husband tag

I got tagged by Kelda, so here goes;

Here is my Husband Tag:

What is his full name? Christopher Allen Adams
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? We dated for about 6 months (4 of which we were engaged)
Who eats more sweets? I Do. Iam a total chocolate freak! Chris doesnt really care for sweets
Who said I love you first? Chris did. We had only been dating a few weeks, and he was so nervous before he said it, but I knew what he wanted to say because I felt exactly the same way.
How old is he? He will be 27 in June
Who is taller? Chris is taller, but if I wear heels we're the same height.
Who is smarter? Chris is a genius. We are in two seperate intellectual categories. He's way book smart, but has do idea how to use the stove.
Who sings better? I totally think Iam a rock star and love to sing when we play Rockband, but Chris has been practicing and he is getting better.
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who pays the bills? Chris, I stay away from that stuff !
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Saddly,we dont have a lawn.
Who drives? We take turns, but Reagan always says, "Daddy crazy driver" when he drives.
Who is more stubborn? Chris is sooo stubborn!
Who kissed who first? Well, I told Chris I really wanted to kiss him, but he was a little unsure. So I thought we should let fate decide and I flipped a coin, heads we kiss, tails we dont. It was heads!
Who asked who out? I was the aggressive one, as you can tell from the first kiss story, but I had to ask him out a few times before he finally said yes. He was playing hard to get.
Who has more siblings? Chris
Who wears the pants? I never really like that analogy, but I guess we both do. So our family pants have four legs and we are joined at the hip.
I tag:
Marie
Stephanie
Camille J.

5 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

I had never heard the coin story- sooo cute!

Kelda said...

I love hearing these love stories! Coin story very cute!

Anonymous said...

A great love story. I lovrd thr comment from Reagan on Daddy's driving.
Nana Adams

Anonymous said...

You know, I have never actually participated in a tag on my blog. But since you were specific with my name, I guess I'll go ahead and do it! :) It's fun to hear your story and learn more about you guys!

Stephanie said...

I loved reading that. I'm excited to fill mine out soon!

Castle