Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Adams Family March Madness Brackets

This year we held the inaugural NCAA Adams Family Tournament Pick'em. The winner was Allen, who picked Kansas going all the way. The final results are:

1. Allens Big Picks [Allen]
2. President John Adams [Chris]
3. Poozilla [Cameron]
4. Chocolate River [Dustin]
5. #12 [Melvin]
6. No Chance [Kelda]
7. Lucky Penny [Stacy]

Thanks all for participating.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry I decided not to participate this year because I always lose horribly and I yell at the tv when the teams that I pick lose miserably. Even when I had two teams to choose from, I still choose Memphis. Next time when we have picks of sorts I'm just going to copy Allen.

Chelsea F. said...

Dad always wins! I like the new music, Chloe and I had a dance party! I guess we were really rocking out because our crazy cat lady neighbor told us we needed to turn it down =).

Castle