I've been telling Chris for a while that I wanted a double jogger, a BOB to be exact. And after doing some research and finding out that is the best jogger out there, he said we could get one. I was so happy! I bought it on Tuesday and I have been out jogging with it every day with the kids. They love it! Reagan always says "weeeeeh!" and Merrick usually falls asleep. Its totally what I needed to get me motivated and get outside with the kids. It feels so great to go running, but man I am so out of shape! We have run to the park and have gone to visit the horses on Iron Horse Trail. Every time I go out running I think to myself, wow, how did Chelsea do a marathon? I get tired after running one mile. Maybe I'll get there some day. Marie and Chelsea are a great inspiration to me. Thank you!



3 comments:
I've run a couple of races with mommies who have BOBs, and they usually do very well. So it must be a great way to get in shape. Have fun!
Wat to go! Bob sounds a great guy =).I was hopeless with a jogger, especially going up hills!
I ran a 5k once. It was the most difficult thing I have ever done.
Post a Comment