Things are happening at Adams’ Castle. I had my last class for the semester on Thursday, and I’m now getting ready for finals. My first final is on April 30th, so I need to push myself. My last final is on May 12th. After my last final I will fly down to Los Angeles on the 13th. Stacy and the kids are going to head down south around May 4th with Stay's mom, Lydia, so I can get some good studying done. The law student, who will sublease our apartment, will be coming on May 11th, so Stacy has been getting ready for that.
On Friday, the family jogged to Jamba Juice, and then looked at some art at the Walnut Creek art festival. Friday Night, Reagan and I had a daughter-daddy night. We went to a friend’s house to watch a professional Australian Football game on TV. Stacy and Merrick were able to get to bed early. Today, I have an Australian Football game against the Marin Mavericks. After that it is study time and maybe wathc the 4th quarter of the Lakers' game.



4 comments:
Woohoo! Can't wait to have you guys in southern california!! Stinks we're not going to be in T.O but will be up there a lot =)!
You guys leave soon! Have you started packing up? It's gonna be a few weeks process for us. Hate packing! Hope we get outta here on time haha. It's so hot so we are so anxious! excited to see everyone!!!
Good luck on your exams, Chris. Stacy, have a safe trip to LA.
You guys sound busy! I don't know why but jogging to Jamba Juice sounds really invigorating. If it wasn't snowing and I wasn't out of shape I might give it a try.
Post a Comment