Monday, April 14, 2008

Tilden National Park










Last Saturday we went to Tilden National Park. It is this really cool park next to Berkeley. They have this really cool train, which goes around the woods. The engineer really liked Merrick's outfit. Reaagn loved going through the tunnel and kept making the train whistle noise, "Woot, Woot." After going on a train ride we went on a hike up the mountain where you can see a great view of Orinda and the Bay. We will have to go back to the park, because they also have a petting zoo, a lake, and a carousel.
Also, our internet is not working at home (I'm at school now), so if we don't comment on blogs for a little bit we apologize. We are currently fixing the problem.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful park. The kids are looking so much older. Can't wait to see them!

Dotgranny said...

What a fun outing. Great pictures of a great looking family. I love the picture of Stacy and (Buddy) with the flowers in the background

Kelda said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I love the pictures! Can't believe how smiley Merrick is!! They look so cute in their outfits!

Chelsea F. said...

What a neat place! Chloe is funny because she gets so excited when she sees a picture of merrick (I'll have to send you a video I took =) ) She can even say buddy now.

Stephanie said...

Wow that park looks so beautiful. It looks like the kids had a great time! I hope it warms up soon out here so we can do some things outside.

Castle