Saturday, April 05, 2008

Borges Ranch







Today we went to Borges Ranch, which is located a couple of miles from our house. The ranch used to be a cattle ranch in the 1920s, but now has been converted to a historical landmark. Reagan had a fun time chasing the animals and driving the tractor. Merrick got to hang out in the backpack as we walked around.
And now for some sad news: UCLA lost

6 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Looks like a neat place! Love Merrick's overalls! That too bad UCLA lost.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about UCLA's loss. Chris your hair is out of control. Since I saw your blog a couple weeks ago I decided that Mandy and I were going to do a family blog. So check ours out. By the way, your kids are adorable!

ABBOTTLAND said...

IM the anonymous above...oops, still trying to master this.

Kelda said...

Copy Cats heh jk, Funny we changed them the same time. I like the purple and black. Those pictures are so cute! Merrick is getting so big! Looks like we're going to be roomies this summer! PARTY!!!

Whitney said...

Looks like a fun day at the Ranch! We should go there together sometime. There are some neat picnic spots by the trails.

Dustin said...

That chicken is enormous!! I bet his leg is delicious. Hopefully there are no PETA people looking at this, they may put me in lockdown for admiring the tasty potential of that giant chicken. I'm going to El Pollo Loco for sure today.

Castle