


Yesterday was the first aussie football game of the season. The first game of the season is the Anzac Cup, where the teams are divided by national origin (Aussies vs. the rest of the world). I played on the rest of the world team. We lost 80 to 63. Surprisingly, I had a very good game and scored 4 goals, and was the winner of the Anthony Award, which is given to the MVP. If you don't believe me check out the league's website (
www.ggafl.com). Next week we divide the league back into four teams, and I will playing for the San Francisco Knights again this year. I'm looking forward to the season and hope the Knights do well this year.
4 comments:
If Chris Adams(a huge Laker Fan)
=MVP we have to come to the logical conclusion that Kobe Bryant=MVP?
Congratulations, Christopher on winning the Anthony award.
Congratulations Chris on the MVP award. I'm sure having three of the cutest fans there helped. Good luck on your upcoming season!
Awright, mate!
Post a Comment