Tuesday, May 06, 2008

All alone in San Francisco

Thought I would do a little blogging since it has been awhile. Not that much to report. Im in the middle of finals. I have completed two finals, and have two more to go, plus a paper. Stacy and the kids successfully made it to Southern California, so for the next week I'm a bachelor (so to speak, not really). But don't worry, I'm not able to cut loose and go crazy, because I spend about 12 hours a day studying for finals, about 8 hours sleeping, 1 hour exercising, so that only leaves 3 hours of free time, which I spend watching the Dodgers and Lakers, and the occasional movie. Has anyone seen High School High with Jon Lovitz?

4 comments:

Dotgranny said...

I get to see Stacy, Reagan and Merrick on Sunday. Can't wait.

Stephanie said...

Good luck with finals!!!

Chelsea F. said...

See you guys soon! Hope finals went well!

Kelda said...

Is the house already crazy?! hehe

Castle