The Adams family is back together in Oak Park. My finals went; I don’t think they went well, but nevertheless they went. The kids and Stacy had fun in Oak Park. They kept themselves busy going to the park, running, and going to Fo-Fo Figgleys. Stacy spent her Mother’s Day husband free, but I told the kids to be nice to her. They then went to grandma’s house. I flew in yesterday to LAX, after my first flight was cancelled, which as sad as this sounds, I wasn’t that surprised. Today we went to the beach, and tonight we will watch the Lakers dominate the Utah Jazz. Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland. I’m going to start work on Monday, so we are trying do as much as we can.
Good luck with work. Grandma told me you stayed at her house before your first day of work and that it was blazing hot. Oh man, that's the worst! I hope your work is going well. I love the pictures of Merrick and Reagan. I can't wait to see them this summer!
3 comments:
wow, you guys are busy! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun though!
Jobs are for the weak.
Good luck with work. Grandma told me you stayed at her house before your first day of work and that it was blazing hot. Oh man, that's the worst! I hope your work is going well. I love the pictures of Merrick and Reagan. I can't wait to see them this summer!
Post a Comment