I'm going to be very busy on weekdays, so it seems like our blog is going to have to be weekly roundups for the next couple of months, unless you can convince Stacy to blog during the week. So here is the update: I started work on Monday and I'm really enjoying myself. The work is very exciting, I get to eat at very fancy restaurants, and I had front-row seats to the Dodgers’ game on Tuesday. Things would be perfect if there was no such thing as LA traffic. Stacy and the kids were also very busy. Stacy and the kids went to a water fountain where you can run in the water. Reagan was not sure what to do at first, because we have always been telling her that she cannot go in fountains, so she was a little confused when Stacy gave her the green light. They also went to an arts and crafts place in Simi Valley, where Reagan painted a beautiful mariposa and mariquita. On Friday, Stacy, Reagan, Merrick, Chloe, Chelsea, and mom went to a Sesame Street show in Thousand Oaks. We also have been taking advantage of the nice swimming pool. Today, a bunch of people are coming over to BBQ, so we will have pictures of that soon.



3 comments:
Extremely cute pictures. Really need to pinch some cheeks here.
I agree, Lisa. Those are the cutest rosy cheeks.
Whats up Adams family? When are you guys gonna come visit us in Vegas? Life is good. Check out our Blog! Lucas and Mandy Abbott
Post a Comment