Friday, June 06, 2008

Update and a formal apology

First and foremost, I must apologize for the lack of posting on our blog. I have been very busy with work, and have not found time to update the blog. Stacy has also been busy, and because of the combination of not knowing how to download the pictures and finding time to sit down in front of the computer, she has not been able to blog.

Last Saturday I played in the SF vs. OC Aussie Football Game in Pomona. We got killed. After that Stacy and I went to a firm party at the house of one of the partner’s in the Hollywood Hills. Mom and Dad, but mostly mom, watched the kids for us, so it was great to have a night to ourselves.

On Sunday, June 1, we had a great Cowgirl party for Reagan’s 2nd Birthday. A lot of family was there, and everyone had more Wood Ranch then they could handle. On Thursday, June 5, we celebrated my 27th birthday. We had a great nacho bar and watched the disappointing Lakers’ game.

Besides that I have been working hard at the law firm, Monday through Friday, and Stacy is trying to keep here sanity with the two little ones. This weekend I’m going to be in Palm Springs on a firm retreat, so I’m going to miss the family.

2 comments:

Dotgranny said...

It was a great party for Reagan's two yr. birthday Lots of pictures were taken so where are they?

Stephanie said...

If you want to see pics go to Kelda's blog.
Reagan's party looked so fun! That cupcake cake was really cool too!

Chris I hope you had a great b-day and you would think the Lakers would win on your b-day. What was up with last night's game? The refs were making me sooo mad along with the Lakers poor d but the comeback was pretty impressive. I hope they can pull out a win tomorrow!

Castle