Wow, it has been a long time since we blogged. Here is what we did for the remainder of the month of June:
Stacy and the kids drove up to San Francisco, because the kids had doctor appointments. I then flew up on Friday after work to meet them. We stayed at a really nice hotel. I then had an Aussie football game on Saturday, and we drove back to Los Angeles after that.
For Father's Day we hung around the house. Reagan has been taking tumbling classes. Stacy and I went to a really fancy restaurant with some people from work. We also went to a Sparks Basketball game, and watched the game from the firm's luxury suite. We also took the kids to a Dodgers' game. The Dodgers won 5-0, which was great since it was Merrick's first time seeing the Dodgers. We also went to the beach. Everything is going really well. I have been very busy with work, and Stacy has been very busy with the kids, so I apologize for the lack of blog posting.



4 comments:
You guys sound busy! Sounds like you've been having fun though. I love that pic of Merrick eating sand. I've never quite figured out the fascination with kids and sand/dirt.
ARE YOU BUSY, OR WHAT??? Great pictures. Thanks for taking time out to keep us up to date, albeit vicariously. So, who won the Aussie football match? Did you guys watch the Euro Cup final?
Looks like you guys are having fun. We sure miss you up here. The kids look so big. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!!
Sounds like you have all been busy. Your kids are beautiful! The image of each other. When will you be coming to good ol' Vegas? We would love to see you again.
Post a Comment