Hello Stacey and Chris!! I loved reading your blog. It is such a good way to catch up with friends. It looks like you've had lots of fun and enjoyed your Spring break. We also just started our family blog brooklyndom.blogspot.com so check it out ;-) Your kids are so big and I still can't believe you have two already! How fun!
Very cute family picture! Wade especially liked Chris' matching shirt. We missed you guys at Heather Farms this week. We'll have to go to Borges Ranch this weekend.
7 comments:
You all look so beautiful and handsome! Merrick looks like such a little man in his suit. Hope the Easter bunny was good to all! Happy Easter!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are some sharp looking kids! Chloe wore the same dress as Reagan. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!
Hello Stacey and Chris!! I loved reading your blog. It is such a good way to catch up with friends. It looks like you've had lots of fun and enjoyed your Spring break. We also just started our family blog brooklyndom.blogspot.com so check it out ;-) Your kids are so big and I still can't believe you have two already! How fun!
Very cute family picture! Wade especially liked Chris' matching shirt. We missed you guys at Heather Farms this week. We'll have to go to Borges Ranch this weekend.
How cute!!! Glad you guys had a great Easter!
I love their Easter outfits!!! It's a good thing you have adorable kids to wear them!
Post a Comment