Saturday, November 15, 2008

Half Moon Bay
















We went to Half Moon Bay to go to my friend Amy's engagement party. She was my college room mate and also one of my bridesmaids. The party was at a restaurant right on the beach so we took the kids for a walk during sunset. They had fun playing in the wet sand and got very dirty. Good thing we packed extra clothes. It was so nice to see my friend and her fiance again, and to have a fun little outing with the family.

5 comments:

Kelda said...

Great pictures!!! Looks like a lot of fun.
Stacy- about Twilight. I want to see it before, and plan to, but if it's too crowed or I have to wait in line too long I might just wait. We leave that sunday anyways so maybe I'll just see it with anyone who wants to in Cali.

Chelsea F. said...

How fun, you look so pretty stacy! Seems like you guys have been having warm weather too, crazy it's November.

LisaK said...

You guys look great, Stacy. The kids are little angels. Good times.

Kelda said...

Stacy, I gave in and am now going to the midnight showing of Twilight! I'm so excited!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! I agree with everyone Stacy you look so pretty and so does Reagan!

Castle