One of the things I want to do during my vacation is go on a lot of hikes with the family, so today we went on a little hike. Reagan did most of the hike on her own. Below are the pictures from the hike. And Stacy went to the Midnight showing of Twilight last night. She really enjoyed it. I read the book, and it was terrible, and usually the movie is worse than the book, so I'm going to pass.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Winter Break
The last day of my externship was on Thursday--that means I'm a free man. I had such a great experience working for the Judge that I'm kind of sad it is over. I took Reagan into work with me on my last day. The court room was empty, so I cross-examined Reagan on the witness stand. She didn't contradict herself once, and came off as a credible witness. Classes start on January 12, so I almost have two months off. I haven't had a break in awhile, so I'm looking forward to hanging out with the family and possibly finishing some of my essays and novel.
One of the things I want to do during my vacation is go on a lot of hikes with the family, so today we went on a little hike. Reagan did most of the hike on her own. Below are the pictures from the hike. And Stacy went to the Midnight showing of Twilight last night. She really enjoyed it. I read the book, and it was terrible, and usually the movie is worse than the book, so I'm going to pass.

One of the things I want to do during my vacation is go on a lot of hikes with the family, so today we went on a little hike. Reagan did most of the hike on her own. Below are the pictures from the hike. And Stacy went to the Midnight showing of Twilight last night. She really enjoyed it. I read the book, and it was terrible, and usually the movie is worse than the book, so I'm going to pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love that picture of Reagan holding Merricks hand strolling up th path.
Those are great pictures!!!
I wanna go outside, haha! That's awesome you have a break, see yah guys soon!
You are going to be the best lawyer ever-- enjoy your respite--
Enjoy your break! You need to keep your kids honest by continuing to cross-examine them until they leave the house. :)
Chris I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the book. The second one gets better.
Post a Comment