So Yesterday I took the kids to pump it up, an indoor play place with lots of bounce houses. I totally forgot that it was Veteran's Day and it was super crowded! We went during a time that is only for kids 5 and under, but there was lots of big kids. Reagan was a little intimadated at first, but soon wanted me to go on everything with her, which I did, but Merrick was not to happy going in all these huge things. He got use to it. Unfortunately I could not get any pictures because my hands were full. :)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Pump It Up!
So Yesterday I took the kids to pump it up, an indoor play place with lots of bounce houses. I totally forgot that it was Veteran's Day and it was super crowded! We went during a time that is only for kids 5 and under, but there was lots of big kids. Reagan was a little intimadated at first, but soon wanted me to go on everything with her, which I did, but Merrick was not to happy going in all these huge things. He got use to it. Unfortunately I could not get any pictures because my hands were full. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun! We're getting excited to see everyone for Thanksgiving!! When are you guys coming?
Post a Comment