Friday, May 29, 2009

Haircuts and 24 Ghoul Pool Winner Announced

On Sunday, Merrick and I became more streamlined with our new buzz cuts. I didn't want to worry about my hair while I was studying for the bar. We're pretty much moved into our new place in Thousand Oaks. My bar classes started on Monday, and I've found out that it is going to be a long two months preparing for the exam. 24 resutls below. . . . . .

24 Winner: "ALLEN"
Allen went an impressive 3 for 3, and is the winner of the 24 ghoul pool. I hope everyone enjoyed this season of 24. I thought it was better than most, but the end was kind of a bummer. I also wish there were more killings during the final two hours, so I could have won the contest. Here are the official results:

Allen: 6
Ben: 5
Cameron: 5
Kelda: 3
Chris: 3
Dustin: 3
Lucas: 2
Stephanie: 2
Mandy: 1
Chelsea: 0
Stacy: -1
Marie: -1
Steve -1
Annie: -3

1 comment:

ABBOTTLAND said...

Hey Chris. Probable Cause is when there is a reasonable belief that a person has committed a crime and there are enough facts and circumstances to support that suspicion. I need Probable Cause before I can infringe on someones
4th ammendment rights:The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures. Pretty much before I arrest anyone I need PC. Or before I search a house or vehicle. However in those cases if there are not exigent circumstances, I have to wait for a warrant. Hopefully this was helpful.

Hey 24 was awesome. I cant wait till season 8. Lets play the death game again...but this next time NO ONE survives!!!!!

Castle