Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cincinnati, Chicago, Disneyland, and Birthday Parties

Here is a quick summary on what the Adams Family have been up since we last posted. On October 7, Merrick and I went to see the first game of the NLDS. Merrick was a really good sport, and cheered for the Dodgers the whole time. He was also very patient, because the game last 4 and half hours. The next day I flew to Cincinnati for an Australian Football Tournament. The San Francisco team did really well--we finished third out of 24 teams. After the tournament I rented a car, and drove to Chicago to run a booth with Dustin at the Coil Winding Convention. After three days of selling bobbin winders, we flew back to Los Angeles.

While I was gone for a week, Stacy had the daunting task of watching all three kids by herself. Fortunately, she had help from family. After I got home from Chicago we went to Disneyland. Reagan got to meet all of the princess while she had lunch. The next day, October 17, we celebrated Chloe's birthday at Moorpark. The next day we went to Underwood Farms for another birthday party.

Everyone is a little upset that the Dodgers lost in the playoffs, but life goes on. Here are a ton of pictures in no particular order, because I'm too lazy to order them:



4 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Thanks for all the pics! I love the one of you guys at the Dodger game. I didn't realize you guys got 3rd place- that's awesome!

Dotgranny said...

Great pictures..Right now I am out of printing paper. Looks like a alot of great ones to print.
I can't believe how big Link is getting. I haven't seen him since Merricks birthday.
I am so proud of you. Traveling from Ohio to Chicago.
Attending the bobbin winding show goes way back to your Grandfather. A third generation. Your Grandfather would be so proud just as I am.

LisaK said...

Congratulations on getting third place! Don't feel bad about the Dodgers, the Huskers have really been stinky lately. Thanks for all the great pictures. Hugs to everyone from your kin in Omaha--

Dotgranny said...

Another comment!! I think Stacy should apply for the job of a princess at Disneyland. On that one picture, I think she is much prettier than the princess.

Castle