Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick or Treat Street

Halloween 2009 is upon us.  We had our first dress-up event on Saturday at the Thousand Oaks Community Center.  This year Stacy and Reagan are Maleficent and Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.  Merrick is Darth Vader, and I'm an undead Sith Lord from Star Wars.  Some of the little girls were scared of Stacy's Meleficent costume, but a lot of them came up to see her--she felt like one of the characters at Disneyland.  Merrick was super excited when someone in a Darth Vader costume showed up.  This was the best Darth Vader costume I've ever seen.  It also helped that the guy was probably 6'6".  Merrick was a little scared when he got close to him, but he still gave him a high five.  After we met Darth Vader, Merrick, Dustin, and I had an epic lightsaber battle.           


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite the costume Stacy!! how fun!!

Marie said...

Great costumes guys! Looks like a lot of fun.

Chelsea F. said...

Holy crud- that Darth Vader really was huge! I love the pic of them doing saber wars with Merrick.

Steve and Sara said...

So who won the lightsaber battle?

What did Link dress up like?

Nadia said...

that is the best costume ever, Stacey!!!! I am just so jelouse because I can't come up with anything for myself or Jeremy ;-) You look fantastic in that gown!!!!

Chronic Commuter said...

Wow Stacy! Did you just have that lying around?

Stephanie said...

Love the costumes! Looks like a fun time!

Castle