Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Weekend Trip to Half Moon Bay

On Saturday, Lincoln, Stacy, and I drove up to Half Moon Bay to attend one of Stacy's college friend's wedding. Link was an excellent long distance passenger. On Sunday, we went and visited Melvin, and then drove back down South. While we were up in the Bay Area, Reagan and Merrick were having a lot of fun at my parents' house in Oak Park. They went to the Moorpark zoo, a volleyball tournament, and hiked in the hills. Thanks for watching the little ones.
Yesterday, we made a quick trip to La Canada to visit our friends from Walnut Creek, who are living down South now. Merrick and I played a great game of disc golf, while Link, Reagan, and Stacy went to the library and the park. Afterwards, we all went swimming and slid down the slip-and-slide. Stacy and I love the La Canada area, and hope that we will have enough money
to someday move there.
Tonight, Merrick and I are going to the Dodgers playoff game. Merrick has been asking to go to Dodgers stadium for the past week. Hopefully the Dodgers can win.
Tomorrow I'm flying out to Cincinatti for my Nationals Aussie Football tournament. Afterwards, I'm driving up to Chicago for a Winding Systems Convention. Dustin and I are going to have a booth for Adams-Maxwell. This whole trip is going to take a week, so this means that Stacy and the kids are going to need a lot of help. So if anyone wants to help out, we would be very appreciative.



No comments:

Castle