After 2 months of studying and 4 months of waiting for the results, I finally found out that I passed the California bar. I'm now an attorney, at least in the state of California. Thanks for all the support during these past six months. I’m excited to start work in Downtown LA on December 1st.
It has been awhile since our last post, but we’ve been slacking on taking pictures, so most of the pictures are of us hanging around the house. Despite the lack of pictures we’ve been busy. We went to a Camarillo/Rio Mesa J.V. football game, had sushi, cleaned the whole house, and went to Janss Marketplace. Reagan continues to go to her preschool twice a week. Stacy and the kids visited family in Camarillo, went to the Thousand Oaks botanical gardens with Yaya, played at the park and water fountain, and went to a Mom’s Group with Chelsea and her girls. Stacy went to the opening of Twilight: New Moon. She saw the film at 12:10 A.M., which meant I had to watch the kids during the night. I woke up when Link was hungry—I usually sleep through his crying—so everything worked out.
We look forward to Thanksgiving and hanging out with family. Here are some pictures:



5 comments:
I was so excited to get your call last nite. Congratulations, Chris.Many thanks to Stacy for holding down the fort while all the long hours of studying was going on and her encouraging words to you.I am so proud of both of you.
Love, Nana Dorothy
CONGRATS CHRIS! That is such a great accomplishment! Thanks for all the pictures.
Congrats Chris!!! Link is getting so big, he looks like Merrick in some of those pictures.
Had no doubts. Ftousou.
Congrats Chris! I can't believe they make you wait that long for the results. That's just wrong! Good luck with your new job.
Post a Comment