On Wednesday, we visited Grandma Adams in Culver City. The kids had a great time running around her house. For dinner, Grandma made some great spaghetti. On Thursday, Reagan had a Halloween party at her pre-school. Stacy took the kids to the party. Reagan and her classmates put on a Halloween show for all of the parents. Merrick had a great time playing and seeing where Reagan goes to school. Thursday night we went to a park up Chelsea and Dustin's house and had some pizza. We then went home and carved our pumpkin (see previous post for pictures).
On Friday, Dustin, Chloe, Reagan, and I went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3d. Reagan really liked the movie--especially the talking monkey. Even though the 3d glasses were a little big she kept them on the whole time. That night we went to the trunk-or-treat (everyone parks their cars and kids come by and go trick-or-treating) in Westlake.
On Saturday morning, I participated in a flag football tournament--we lost in the championship game. After that, we took the kids to Camarillo to visit Grandma Lydia. We then went to Dustin and Chelsea's house in Moorpark for food, and trick-or-treating. The kids loved seeing their grandparents dressed as pirates. My mom made a great Halloween meal that was served in a pumpkin. This was the first time that Reagan and Merrick have gone trick-or-treating. They loved knocking doors, and getting all the candy--although most of the kid will be eaten by Stacy and I. On Sunday, we went to Burbank to play in my law firm's softball tournament. The associates--my team--won. Afterwards we had BBQ at a partner's house in Burbank.
It was an exciting and fun couple of days and here are the myriad of pictures to prove it:



6 comments:
those were some super fun times! thanks honey. XO
Oh to be young and full of ambition. Iam exausted just reading your blogs but I love to read and hear all about your activities.
Love grandma Nana Dorothy
It took me awhile to figure out who was that young girl standing with Chelsea in the kitchen, All these Grandchildren are making MARIE AND aLLEN look Younger.
I agree with you Nana. In the picture where Marie is holding the kids, she looks alot like Annie.
I thought I commented...It was great spending Halloween with you guys!
Was that Skeletor fighting a ninja with lightsabors!? Nice.
Post a Comment