Monday, January 07, 2008

Back in Walnut Creek





Well we are back in Walnut Creek, and starting to get back into our daily routine. We had such a great time these past two weeks in Southern California and Arizona. While we were in Southern California, we visited friends and family, watched as UCLA lost a close game to BYU, went to Arizona w/ the family to see Cameron and Kelda, visited Grandma for New Years Eve and for a Tito’s Run, and much more.

I start school back on Thursday, so we are trying to get everything in order before school starts. I have a pretty relaxed schedule with only five classes, 8 hours of work, and a journal article to write. However, I am taking Sports and the Law, so I’m looking forward to that.

Make sure to look at the previous blog so you can get your predictions in.

These are just come of the pictures, and I will post some more later.

2 comments:

Marie said...

What fun! Thanks for the pictures. Hope all is well.

Stephanie said...

Love the pics! It looks like you guys had a busy but fun time! Merrick and Reagan are sooooo cute!!!

Castle