Friday, January 18, 2008

New Wardrobe

Since mom was so gracious to buy me some nice clothes over the break, I find myself having to get rid of some of my old t-shirts, some of which I have had for more than seven years. Obviously, these shirts hold sentimental value and I could not jus throw them away without some sort of way to remember them. In this virtual world, I decided that I would take pictures of them, that way they will never be forgotten. Everyone should recognize this t-shirt. It actually was mom’s old t-shirt when she was a den leader for cub scouts. I stole this shirt from her back around 1998, and since then it has gone to Cal Poly, on a mission, to Europe, UCLA and various other places. It will be missed.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Chris, I am so proud of you. It shows you are moving forward in bold new ways! Even so, I think you could make an interesting photo montage of your shirts.

Castle