Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(102)
-
▼
January
(13)
- Reagan Moves Out
- Stuck at home
- 4 Day weekend......
- Football Predictions Cont.....
- Getting bigger!
- Back to the Daily Grind
- New Wardrobe
- The people demand pictures and they get them
- Adams Family Predictions Update
- More Pictures from Down South
- Back in Walnut Creek
- Football Predictions Cont....
- Adams Family Football Predictions
-
▼
January
(13)



4 comments:
That picture of Chloe and Reagan cracks me up...I totally forgot they did that, silly girls =).
It makes sense for the fishies to go in the water. What smart granddaughters I have!
I'm glad you guys had a great time over the holidays. Sorry we missed you.
I have heard that the water in the commode is cleaner than the drinking water/ice is in some restaurants. So, whatever keeps them occupied...
Hi Stacy, Hi Chris - this is such a great site! So much fun to read and look at! The babies are beautiful! Hope all is well, Love Sheri
Post a Comment