Friday, January 18, 2008

Back to the Daily Grind




Well, law school is up and going. I’m taking five classes and working at the library, so I have been pretty busy. Stacy, Merrick, and Reagan are doing well. Reagan has discovered markers and that things besides paper make a great canvas. Merrick tried is first rice cereal and seemed to like it just fine. What else have we been up to? We got Rock Band and formed the greatest band on Earth, “the Orchard.” Reagan conquered her first day of nursery at church.

2 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Woohoo, another post! Chloe and Reagan should start a club since they both seem to want to draw on anything but paper, Chloe even tried to draw on my cell phone the other day =), Merrick is looking cute as always and Chris I can't bellieve you are ditching all your unique t-shirts, what is the world coming too =).

Marie said...

Markers are evil. I think I kept them under lock and key for years. Although, when it's your grandchildren doing the drawing, it's kind of cute - especially on the bananas.

Castle