As most of you know I was studying for the bar for the past month—that kept me really busy. I took the three-day test in Ontario, CA at the convention center. I stayed at the lovely Quality Inn, and enjoyed my three day vacation. The test went as well as a bar exam could go, and I anxiously await the results that are forthcoming in late November.
But don’t think the family was bored while I was studying for the bar exam. Reagan is taking ballet classes every Monday. She is doing really well, and loves her leotard and tights. She is also going to preschool Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for two and a half hours. She is learning a lot, and loves all of the fun activities. Merrick is also taking a kinder-gym class once every week. The class is perfect because it has a lot of climbing apparatuses that he can play on. He has become such a little daredevil, and will jump off of almost anything. The kids have also been going to the park and story time at the local library. We also have been swimming at our community pool, and visiting with both of our families. We celebrated Stacy’s birthday on the 1st of July, and my dad’s birthday on the 23rd.
The day after I took the bar was Stacy’s brother’s wedding. The wedding took place in Simi Valley. Stacy was one of the bridesmaids and Reagan was the flower girl. They both looked beautiful in their new dresses. We all had a very fun time at the wedding. It was great to see all of Stacy’s family. Both of her sisters and their families were in attendance. Stacy’s father also made the trip from Indiana. It was great that he was able to see the kids for the first time. The kids loved their grandpa Butch, his dog, and big truck.
The next day Stacy’s family came over to hang out at our place. After that, we went over to Dustin and Chelsea’s new home for a house warming party. We had a great time swimming and eating Wood Ranch. The Fenns have a great house out there in Moorpark.
So what does the future hold for us? We’re expecting baby number three on August 25th. We have to come up with two names in the next couple of weeks. I will also be working for my father doing odd jobs until I start work on December 1st with my law firm.



2 comments:
Woohoo! I missed your blog! Okay how cute is Reagan as a ballerina and flower girl?!? Stacy,you looked absolutely beautiful at the wedding! See yah tonight!
Enjoyed reading the update. Glad your blog is up and running.
Great pictures. Love them all but my favorite is the one of Reagan and Merrick sharing a soda.
Grandma Nana
Post a Comment