Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's a Boy

Lincoln ("Link") Allen Adams was born today at 10:38 A.M. Both Lincoln and Stacy are doing wonderful. Lincoln weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz and is 22 inches long. Stacy, Lydia, and I arrived at the hospital at 5 A.M. Marie joined us shortly thereafter. Thanks to everyone who watched Reagan and Merrick while we were at the hospital. Tonight, I'm at home with the kids and Stacy and is spending the night at the hospital with Lincoln. Here are some pictures:















12 comments:

Kelda said...

aww what a cutie! Can't wait to take his pictures =) Glad Stacy and the baby are doing well!! Stacy, I'd love to hear your labor story ;) Great name, fits well in your family!

Chelsea F. said...

Yeah pictures! He's a beautiful baby- congrats you guys!

Paul and Suzy said...

Congratulations you guys! He is perfect! Those three are all such good looking kids!

Dotgranny said...

I think we have another Christopher.
Stacy looks great. Glad that all went well.
Link is a cutie. Can't wait to see him.
Love grandma nana

Steve and Sara said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pictures!! He is absolutely beautiful. We are so excited for you guys!

Jen said...

what a beautiful baby, congrats!

Emily said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations again!

Sheri in Vegas! said...

You guys are awesome, I love you so much...this page is bringing tears to my eyes...I so wish I was there. All the kids look so happy and excited about their new brother. What a beautiful family!!!

Congratulations!

LeChem Fam said...

Such a handsome little guy! Congratulations! I am glad you guys are doing well! He sure makes the other kids look so grown up!

Stephanie said...

He is soooo precious!!! I'm glad to hear that Stacy and Link are doing well!!!

LisaK said...

Little Lincoln is a doll. Congratulations! I'm glad you're all doing well. Good job, Stacy! Nice name-- I'm sure Link's great-grandpa Milton would approve.

Karen or Lee said...

So happy for your cute little family! Another darling to join the two other darlings!
Lee and Karen

Castle