On Saturday, Merrick, Reagan, and I drove up to Ventura to see Stacy. We had a great day relaxing at the beach and hanging out with family. Here are some pictures from Stacy's two day vacation, our day at the beach, and our bows (Thanks Chelsea for some of the pictures):
It was a great vacation. That was our first trip to the beach all summer. The kids loved looking for shells on the beach, but did not like the cold water.
What a wonderful 2 days that must have been. I bet you didn't talk about guys, or laugh or cry or anything. Hey fellas, those things are huge-- 90 pounders?
3 comments:
It was a great vacation. That was our first trip to the beach all summer. The kids loved looking for shells on the beach, but did not like the cold water.
We finally made it to the beach!
OKay so I just looked at your pregnancy ticker- 4 days- wow!!
What a wonderful 2 days that must have been. I bet you didn't talk about guys, or laugh or cry or anything. Hey fellas, those things are huge-- 90 pounders?
Post a Comment