Monday, August 31, 2009

Link's 1st Week

Link arrived at our residence on August 26th--the day after he was born. Link has been such a great baby. He eats well, and barely cries. However, things are pretty crazy with three kids when the oldest is only three. These next couple of years will be interesting. On Saturday morning (5:30 AM) I drove up to the Bay Area to play in the GGAFL Aussie Football Championship game. Unfortunately my team lost. I then drove back Sunday morning. Everyone is doing great, and we want to thank all our family for helping out with the kids and dinners.


6 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Sooo cute! See you guys tommorrow.

Kelda said...

When do we get to hear the labor story? Glad Link and everyone's doing well!

Dotgranny said...

Lincoln is such a pretty baby and looks so cute in his Dodger suit. I love those rosy cheeks.
Anxious to see him. Maybe this week-end.

LisaK said...

Thanks for the great photos--

Steve and Sara said...

Love the Dodger outfit! Link is so cute. Hopefully we'll be able to meet him soon!

Sheri said...

Yeah, I wanna hear the labor story! : )
Everyone looks good!

Castle